Thursday, December 1, 2011

To: JJ - From: All of us

Hi JJ.

"Before we begin, we hope that everything is fine with you and your family and we are sending greetings from our side. This is something that you might know, but We believe that we need to make it clear again. You're an amazing artist indeed and the fact that you do all of these pictures for free, especially considering the fine quality of your art, is simply an incredible gesture from the great person you are.

With this message we thank you, from all of our hearts and in a most honest way possible: for everything you have done for us. If you have ever felt tired or bothered by the attitude from some of us anytime, we would really like to collectively apologize for that.

Therefore, if you feel even a little tired of doing all this hard work for us, just know we want you to just take it easy and rest to your heart's content. A long break it totally fine with us, after all your personal life is your priority and you should spent time with those who are close to you, especially in this holiday season."


Signs in:

ZaikCelcs, ShadowFall, Mockery, Anonypony, Gamer101_123, Zarhon, ThunderRunner, Honkmaster, HBLight, YASHA, ninjatertl, Algirduza, Dreadstorm, Tomekke , Tofik, AlexTHF, Shodan, jk6789, Etna, Alastornightheart, cujo_the_cat, LASER, windmill, phallen1, MattX, QuelloScelto, TidalWave, MissNeonNightmares, megumitierana, BronyZero, RobbyTheChaotic, Trollak_Daponie,, Bell45, sapphirlight, Josh_V, Allosaurus, 93HitCombo.

13 comments:

CloverSmile said...

^This. :)

jk678 said...

I have first hand experience to say JJ is an amazing guy and fellow human being. I used to be quite angry at the guy but he was nice enough to put up with me answer my questions and even forgive me for my horrible jerky ass attitude. I wish him nothing but the best. And I agree take a long break if you need to you more than deserve it.

Malukti said...

This is Anonypony relaying a message from Gamer101_123: "Thank you for drawing amazing fan art of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic to me and to everyone around the world!"

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your sharing your time with us, JJ.

Windmill.

Anonymous said...

Hi JJ
I'm not that great I writing, but I just wanna thank you for creating those magnificent pics. The fanbase never stops showing how great it is, and you are one of those who left one of the greatest impressions. Really, just thank you.
Hope you stay good, rest a bit whenever needed.
Tomekke

xYASHAx said...

Pretty much all my thoughts were already writen above, so I just want to say: THANK YOU, since for all this stuff you are doing for us you deserve someone reminding you all the time how much it means for us. Really, you rock wohoo~

Anonymous said...

Zarhon here. You want us to see what you think about, or just show us something pretty, so you draw it. Your creative mind is awesome. Keep it up.

mracostaK said...

hi JJ
This letters are for give you thanks
you never stop to surprise me with yours skills. Really, really glad.

well all spoken for me, only i can say to you: enjoy the life.
completely gladed.
gabriel AKA:mracostaK
PD. sorry for my bad english.

Anonymous said...

Hello JJ, I'm Dreadstorm.

I just want to thank you for putting ideas in digital drawing (sometimes perverted) of many of us, We give thanks also because we know you're a busy person and takes his time to entertain us, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

p.d: In the sky the thunder are fire.

phallen1 said...

You're a great guy JJ. Thank you for putting up with our nonsense and our demands. We appreciate that you are giving us as much of your time as you are.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, AlexTHF here!

Yous want to tell JJ that you are amazing. You make Livestreams just for taking our requests, and that's very generous of you. Few artists do that actually. That's one of the reasons of why are you one of the best artist I've ever seen.

Not to mention that you have a wonderful tallent. Thanks to you for share it with the entire world.

Your faithful fan, AlexTHF.
~AlextheHedgehogArts on DA.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for everything, John. You're the best.

LASER.

ThunderBeam707 said...

Bite me, Anon.

And JJ keep giving it your all.